Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Wednesday 07.03.2013

After a restful night, with a the usual hot flash "interruptions",  I was surprised that it was nearly 9 this morning when I woke.

I putzed around a while before having breakfast, watching and listening to the birds. The robin was particularly noisy, sitting on the edge of the bird bath, singing away, for quite some time.

Tried to organize the pictures between the phone and computer, selecting some to print. Then went to Meijer to use the photo kiosk. Which took way longer than I anticipated.

But it worked out.

One of my co-workers was there, and needed to make a phone call. Mine was in the car, but I went out with her son, and he did what needed to be done. And, as I was leaving the check-out, another co-worker was leaving, with a full, wonky cart.  Between the two of us, we got it out to her car. And I was parked just 3 or 4 spaces away! Funny  how that works.....

Back at home I fixed supper and enjoyed it, then had a quiet evening.

Tomorrow we'll appreciate our freedoms. And thank those who have made it happen.

And thank you for reading. Hugs.

No comments:

Post a Comment