Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Tuesday 07.23.2013

The weather has certainly changed--I think we may be entering autumn--lows tonight in the high 40's.....

It was windy today, with white caps on the lake, and larger "rollers" with the wind gusts. Partly to mostly cloudy, with the warm sun fighting to be seen.

Tom and Kathy Sue came up today for a surprise visit--was really good to see them.  Tom and I got the awning up on the trailer, (big THANKS, Tom) he did some other stuff, and helped Jim scrape the side of the cottage.

I was able to have "girl time". KS and I went to Hale while J&P had lunch, then we 3 females enjoyed the afternoon while the guys did their thing.

After, we all went to dinner (to celebrate my birthday--any excuse will do) and caught up on stuff. T&KS left for home, while J&P&me went back to the lake.

Still windy and much cooler, we had a quiet night.

Tomorrow I'll be painting.

Thank you for reading. Hugs.

No comments:

Post a Comment