Thursday, July 4, 2013

Thursday 07.04.2013

Another Beautiful Day!!!

When I looked at the clock this morning it was after 0900.  Big breath, stretch....time to get up.....

I got myself ready and went out for a run. It wasn't as hot as I thought it might be, though it was humid.  I enjoyed it anyway.

At the end of my road is the larger area of the black raspberries; I had taken a bag along so I could harvest any ripe ones.  There were some--I got about a cup and a half today. They are just beginning to ripen. Lots of red ones to check on in a few couple of days.

Shower, breakfast.

I decided to go out and fill up the car with gasoline, just because it's been low (3.45, and went up the other day to 3.57) and it will probably go up again....

And while I was out, I ended up at one of the lakes at the boat launch.  It was a busy launch today, and the area I like to sit in had people already there fishing.  So I walked over to another spot, sat and watched the lake. After a while I wandered over to the launch and watched a steady stream of trailers going into the water; boats off, boats on.  I'll bet half of those boaters didn't know what they were doing.....geesh.

Back at home it was time for food, so I prepared some and ate.  Spent the evening outdoors with the computer, working on the education piece of our program.  Almost done!

Tomorrow is another wonderful day.

Thank you for reading. Hugs.

No comments:

Post a Comment