Sunday, July 14, 2013

Sunday 07.14.2013

Another great day!!

Got up and went for a run. To my surprise it was already 76 degrees at 0900--guess I thought it was to have been a cooler morning. Anyway, I went out.

And it was hot.  Just a gentle breeze that couldn't be felt if you were going "with the wind". I was very perspire-y and walked a bit more than usual at the end.

The air was on in the house already, and I stood in front of the vent. I waited as long as I could to cool down/stop sweating to get in the shower.  Even after showering, I was still perspiring.  Drink some more water.....

Frank brought his car over to stay at my house while he is gone this week. I'll move it into the garage when I leave on Wednesday. Or maybe Thursday. Not sure yet.

And I left to go to Flushing, to visit Diane and Aunt Lois.  Aunt Donna was there, too.  We were just sitting down to eat when Frank and Danielle pulled in (I had received a text as to their arrival time, and we were expecting them) and joined us for the meal.  What great fun!!   We all laughed and giggled and ate and had a good time.  We celebrated Donna's birthday, which is tomorrow, and they included mine, which is in a week and a half.

After cleaning up the kitchen, Frank and Danielle went on their way, as did Donna.  I stayed and visited with the Faix women.  It wasn't long before A. Lois went over to her recliner and promptly fell asleep.  I didn't have the heart to wake her when I left.

A safe drive home, thank you God.

I have a load of laundry just about done, and it's a workday tomorrow. Then one more workday, and VACATION!!

Thank you for reading. Hugs.

No comments:

Post a Comment