Saturday, July 13, 2013

Saturday 07.13.2013

Another great day!!

Slept fairly well; Frank came over shortly after I got up. We visited and had breakfast together, then he took a nap.

He left about 10:30--I went out for errands. Spent more time than I had hoped (though it didn't matter--I didn't have any thing else planned for this afternoon) trying on bras. Ugh.  I'm happy there are so many different styles/models, because I know there are so many different breasts. BUT--it seems like such a challenge to find an acceptable fit for ME!  Do all of us females think like that about bra shopping??

I did drive by a group doing a fundraising car wash, so I let them wash my car. They did a good job, toweled dry, too.

I was thinking about getting something to eat when Frank was back.  We sorted out the things I had set aside for him to take north, but the trunk of the car is smaller than either of us realized. So he left a few things here; mostly the larger convenience items.

He hand washed his girlfriend's car here in the driveway, while I went out to the back garage to visit the boat.  I ended up sweeping out the spiders and worms (how do they get in there?).  And all is well in there.

He left, and I fixed another batch of rhubarb-black raspberry preserves.  Yum!

Tomorrow I'm going to visit the Aunts in Flushing.

Thank you for reading. Hugs.

No comments:

Post a Comment