Monday, July 8, 2013

Monday 07.08.2013

Whew!!

Woke this morning about 8--got up, breakfasted, and ready for the dental cleaning.

That was a good visit--no repairs needed!  Next stop, recycling, then over to pick up fresh food at the grocery.

Back at home, I needed a snack, so I took care of that.

I went to the Verizon store to show them a pay stub, as we (Allegiance Health employees) receive a discount. Simple as that.

Ok. Back at home, again. Changed clothes and got in the kitchen to use the black raspberry puree. (black raspberries put through the food mill)

I boiled a quart bag of frozen rhubarb (about 5 cups) and added about 1 2/3 cups of sugar and a cup of the black raspberry puree, gently simmering until the sugar has dissolved. A squirt of plastic lemon. And I think it's done.

I had jars and lids in boiling water, and jarred it up.  It made about 4 cups of preserve. And what I licked off of the spoon was yummy.

Cleaned that up, and fixed a lovely salad for supper and ate.

And had a quiet evening.

Tomorrow is a meeting and a massage.

Thank you for reading. Hugs.

No comments:

Post a Comment