Friday, July 26, 2013

Friday 07.26.2013

I finally did it.

Locked the keys in the car.

In Hale.

The other key is 3 1/2 hours away.

So---I had received a window cling-type sticker with my auto insurance policy for the Roadside Assistance AND had put the sticker on the window.

Polly had her phone (mine was locked in the car) and I called 1-800 number and, to make a long story short, the tow truck came from across the street and unlocked the vehicle. It was just a few minutes, without damage to the vehicle, and we were on our way after completing the paperwork.

Thank you God.

Jim scraped (good job again, Jim) and I painted. I caught up to him this morning, and went into Hale in the afternoon. I painted again later this afternoon, until the rain started. And I almost caught him again.

Jim and Kris arrived in the rain. He is going to run the "Run Like Hale" 10K in the morning. Hope the puddles are small.

Thank you for reading. Hugs.

No comments:

Post a Comment