Thursday, June 13, 2013

Thursday 06.13.2013

Another great day....

Cool and windy this morning--whitecaps on good-sized waves.  I've seen them bigger, but it was churning pretty good all day.  Sunny with occasional clouds moving through.

I went out for a run this morning. It always surprises me how different the temperature is lakefront compared to roadside.

The house next door was emptied out by the new owners; it was difficult to see a household put into a dumpster. And we know the people and history of a lot of it.  *sigh*

But I happily encouraged some neighbors from "down the line" as they were out there "dumpster diving" this evening. They salvaged many of the wooden kitchen-type chairs and lots of miscellaneous other items. A van full.

Around dusk, the sky darkened, and a light misty cold rain came down for a half hour or so.  It's still windy, but no whitecaps this evening.

J & P and I went into town this afternoon and went Fishing. A few good finds for each of us. I looove the Fish store. They loaded up and left for home shortly after.

I went to visit my old neighbors at the JC--it was good to see them, and they seem to be doing well. They helped me dig up my "hen and chicks" plants that I had at the JC.

Tomorrow I have to load up and go home, too. That's ok--I'm ready.

I am humbled by the love of my family and friends.

Thank you for reading. Hugs.

No comments:

Post a Comment