Sunday, June 23, 2013

Sunday 06.23.2013

Another Beautiful Day!!

Clear blue skies, mid to high 80's, and enough of a breeze to say "that feels good".

I went out for a gentle run this morning; it wasn't as unpleasant as I thought it might be.  I wasn't sore or hurting from the run the other day, and the breeze was welcome. I did walk up a couple of the hills, though. I didn't want to overdo it in the heat.

Breakfast, shower, pedicure.

I sat outside in the shade, watching the birds, and occasionally reading. To my surprise, I found the robins' new nest. And they are sitting on eggs.  It's too high for me to see into. Bird activities are intriguing to me; I've never really watched them before to see where they go and what they do. And they chatter with each other. This yard is bird friendly, I guess.

Frank came over for a while and had supper with me. It was nice to visit and spend time with him.

Tomorrow is a workday for me.

Thank you for reading. Hugs.

No comments:

Post a Comment