Saturday, June 22, 2013

Saturday 06.22.2013

What a great day!!

HOT--hazy and overcast enough so that this house didn't get blazing hot inside from the direct sun on the roof. The central air (set at 78) even turned off a few times this afternoon!!

I was able to do a lot of the yard work that I had wanted to do. I took it kind of slow, and was ssooooo hot.  I was dripping.  I went inside 3 times to take a break--wash face and neck (and the sweat drips off of my glasses), drink water, rest, and cool down.

I had gone to the store to get fresh food this morning, and put together a pork roast/boiled dinner for the crock pot. Each time I came inside I checked on it, and after an enjoyable shower at 6pm, it was time to eat.  Yum!!  I portioned it into containers, labeled it, and will freeze it for "work food".

After supper and clean up, I went back outdoors with a citronella candle and read for a while. So lovely.

Tomorrow is predicted to be another hot one.

Bring it on.

Thank you for reading. Hugs.

No comments:

Post a Comment