Saturday, June 1, 2013

Saturday 06.01.2013

Another Beautiful Day at The Lake!!

Sunshine this afternoon, with a light wind. I went for a walk down to the JC--so sad to see it empty and untended. My neighbor-friends weren't home so I didn't get to visit with them.

Back at the GC, I started getting things ready to go home. I decided to go this evening so I could wake up at home, get unpacked/put away, and maybe a quiet afternoon, before having to get up early for work on Monday morning.

I was able to Skype with Matilda and her parents this afternoon. She is definitely mobile--crawling away, pulling herself standing.  She smiled at me on the computer. That's the Best!

T, KS, and I had supper in beautiful downtown Long Lake, and I left for Jackson about 7 pm.

An uneventful drive, thank you God.

All was good at home........

Thank you for reading. Hugs.

No comments:

Post a Comment