Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Wednesday 05.22.2013

Pleasant surprise--when I finally got done with chores today, I got the telephone unpacked and plugged in.  Dial tone!!  And after a bit, I plugged in the modem--Internet!!!!   Yay!!!  I wasn't expecting it to be transferred until tomorrow....

I'm at the Goodwin Cottage (the GC).  It's cool and rainy.  The rain finally stopped, mostly, just before nightfall. I hear occasional showers, and it's windy.

I've been cleaning in the trailer.  The winter silt filters in through the not-tight-fitting windows. I chased out a big black spider, and several smaller ones, as well as both smaller ants and a couple of carpenter ants. Ick.  I'll work on it again tomorrow; tonight I'm staying in the cottage.

I hope the rain stops.

I'm tired, and getting stiff from the contortions of cleaning in small spaces.  Ahh, electric blanket, tylenol, and motrin.

Thank you for reading. Hugs.

No comments:

Post a Comment