Thursday, May 23, 2013

Thursday 05.23.2013

Whew--windy and cold and drizzly wet today.  Temp was 44 about 3pm. The rain had stopped, but was still breezy. *shiver*

After a quiet morning, I went into the trailer and started on my project.  I ended up doing more than I thought I might, but the day was done before I was. I got all through the closets and kitchen cupboards and drawers, removing everything and wiping/washing inside and out.  Next will be the living room. Next trip, that is. I've got three bags of linens and curtains to take home and launder.

I'm disappointed, though, that the toilet water isn't flushing out of the bowl.  I've plunged and plunged, to no avail. Hmmm....

A lovely break this afternoon when T&KS were here. We walked around a bit before going up to Big Bob's for food. Thanks!!  I enjoyed the company.

The wind has slowed some, and the skies cleared just before sunset. The moon is now strong in the sky.  Beautiful.

Tomorrow I'll shop-vac the cottage before loading up for home, stopping to see LoLo on the way.

Thank you for reading. Hugs.

No comments:

Post a Comment