Sunday, May 12, 2013

Sunday 05.12.2013

Another good day.

Cold and windy, though.

I had breakfast and looked at the computer for a bit. The sun fought through the clouds, and it warmed up to 40 or so--I decided to go out for a run.

Oh, yes, it was cold. I was thinking I might have wanted a hat--and then little ice pellets were stinging my face. It only lasted a couple minutes, and that blast of cold air blew on through. It was a good run overall.

Back inside, I showered, then decided to move my "sleeping room" and my "dressing room".  The sleeping room is on the west side of the house, and with full sun, even the central air doesn't cool it down very well. (Paired with the lack of insulation in the walls and ceiling....)  The dressing room was in the southwest corner, which is shaded the majority of the day. Much cooler. And, there is a window on each of two walls, which gives more ventilation. I've gotta have air moving.

A few hours later, the rooms were switched around. Things don't fit as well, but I'm looking forward to trying it out. I can always move it back....

I had to go outdoors again to replant a few of those impatiens I had put in yesterday; the chipmunk pushed them up out of the it's tunnel...

Frank stopped over, and we had a quiet evening.

Tomorrow is a workday for me.

Blessings to all who mother...

Thank you for reading. Hugs.

No comments:

Post a Comment