Monday, May 20, 2013

Monday 05.20.2013

Can work get any more like, um, work??  Today got busy with every one of my fabulous co-workers focused on their responsibilities, seemingly with blinders on.  Every once in a while we were able to come up for air, look beyond the blinders, help each other if we could, (if even just an encouraging word) and get back to our own doings. It's an intricate pattern, this thing called "patient care".  And I'm proud to be a part of our team.

I enjoyed the ride home with the top down. 86 degrees. Amazing.

Fortunately, I had forgotten to turn off the air conditioning--set at 78. I was pleasantly surprised that the temperature indoors was just that--78.  But it has not turned off yet in the 2 hours I've been home. Maybe I'll turn it off when I leave again in the morning....

And tomorrow is another workday. Two interviews to do, and two meetings. I've got coverage for all. Go Me!

Praise to God for the safe return to US soil of my great-nephew, and all others who are serving Our Fine Country.

And thank you for reading. Hugs.

No comments:

Post a Comment