Friday, May 24, 2013

Friday May 24, 2013

Home again.

This morning was bright and sunny, still with a good breeze. But the blue water reflected the beautiful sky. Oh, I love the lake. It was still pretty chilly, though, and by the time I had breakfast and was ready to get outdoors, the temp had gotten all the way to 48 degrees!

After collecting and repacking my things, I got the shop-vac going in the cottage. Around the perimeters of the rooms, but I'd really like to move the larger items and get behind and under and such. Lots of cobwebs--sucked up several spiders. Ick. I left the vacuum there and hope to get into cottage cleaning next week, after I finish the trailer.

Loaded the car, made sure I had everything, hope I closed up like I was supposed to, and got on the road.

I stopped in Hale to drop the trash and the recycles, and the Fish store was busy. Hmm, I have a few minutes, and I've been missing the Fish store....

A quick look around. Looks like they've cleared out and made room for the "after Memorial Day clean-up let's take it to the Fish store" stuff.

An uneventful drive, thank you God.

I stopped in Montrose to visit A. Lois. Diane met me there. We had a nice visit, and LoLo is doing well. A couple more weeks, hopefully.  As it became meal time, we accompanied her to the dining area and said good-byes.  Diane and I went out for supper, too, and had a good visit.

Continuing on to Jackson.

All was well at the house. I've unloaded, unpacked, gotten a load of laundry washed, dried, and folded; and showered.

Ready for work tomorrow.

*Exhale*

Thank you for reading. Hugs.

No comments:

Post a Comment