Friday, May 17, 2013

Friday 05.17.2013

Worked today.

Steady busy.  I was able to have lunch, about 11:30. Somewhere around 5pm, I was 2 hours behind. Ugh.

Everyone was busy. Staying on task, one call light, one pain medicine, one phone call; one new patient, another patient arriving; one visitor request; 2 waters, one more trip down the hall. One at a time.

We continued on; the next shift came in and got report. As we were each continuing to pick away, we had to update them. And I only had a couple things to pass on that I hadn't been able to do. "That's why there's a next shift...."  I know. What a challenge to do your best, and hand over the remainders of the work day.

They were very gracious. I tell you, I have the greatest co-workers EVER.

I clocked out on time, surprisingly, but stayed to pick up personal loose ends.

Stopping on the way home for an errand, I watered the plants, checked on the robins.  It looks like two of the 4 eggs have peck holes in them, like they are starting to hatch??  Awesome!

The hummingbirds are feeding, the bird bath needed more water (they sure get to splashing...), the new plants are watered.

A quiet rest of the evening, and I'm ready for bed.

Tomorrow has a few ideas....

Thank you for reading. Hugs.

No comments:

Post a Comment