Friday, May 3, 2013

Friday 05.03.2013 Assimilating...

I've spent the day doing errands and making phone calls.

Sharing the news.

Cut free; free from the oncology doctors.

While that nagging question might always be somewhere--wondering if that little twinge of something could be something.

I'm sure I'll see the words "cancer" and "oncology" and "radiation" and "chemotherapy infusion" and have a little jolt.  But I also know that time will lessen that jolt and the hard-to-describe feeling one gets when seeing those signs. Driving down the road, on and in professional buildings. Billboards. Television and radio. You just can't get away from it.

But it will get further and further behind me.

Praise God.

Disease-free Survival.

Wow.

That's me.

Back to Wellness on Planet Earth.

Thank you for reading. Hugs.

No comments:

Post a Comment