Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Tuesday 04.23.2013

Another workday.

With coverage for a meeting, which was a welcome break from the "running of the halls" and the "ringing of the nurse call lights".

When I got back to the unit, the wonderful woman that picked up those 3 1/2 hours had easily stepped into my day, and it was just as easy for me to step back in. She does a great job using my worksheet, and I can follow it again after. Thanks so much, JF. You Rock!

I took a few minutes to get my labs drawn before I left tonight, for the oncologist visit next week. One poke and done. Thanks, P!

Tomorrow I'll get packed and ready to go to South Carolina to see my grandbaby Matilda Skye. Seven and a half months, and growing fast....


Can't wait to see her and have a conversation with her.

Hoping to sleep tonight.

Thank you for reading.  Hugs.

No comments:

Post a Comment