Sunday, April 28, 2013

Sunday 04.28.2013 Travel Day???

Another beautiful day in South Carolina.

I was able to help with the chores--by watching the baby so the parents could do their weekend household stuff.  I know, tough job, and I'm happy to have been able to do it!!  Matilda and I get along juuust fine.


Yes, her shirt is soaked with drool. Working on those teeth....

We set out for Savannah to shop at Sam's Club first, then a bite to eat, then to the airport.  Success at Sam's, yummy food, and when I got back to my phone (which I had left in the vehicle) there was a message from the airline--flight delay.

Jeremy went in to the airport with me to check things out.  Since I would be missing my connecting flight, the nice lady at the counter took approximately 20 minutes to find flights for tomorrow that would work.  So, I'll be going to the airport earlier than I need to tomorrow morning, and Jeremy will be going in to work later than he should be. But it works.

And while we were driving back to the house, the girl who is covering the first four hours of my shift texted me to say that she had been "on call" today, so she could work all day for me tomorrow if I wanted her to.  Hey!!!  Cool!!

So I texted her back and thanked her.  Isn't it great how the Universe takes care of us??

Anxious to get traveling tomorrow, and to get back home. Pray for safe flights, with minimal to no delays.

Thanks to God, and thank you for reading.

Hugs.

No comments:

Post a Comment