Sunday, April 21, 2013

Sunday 04.21.2013

Beautiful sunshiny day today!!!

Went out for a run--it was colder than it looked....

Breakfast, shower, and before long it was time to go out to the park for Earth Day.

Just as I was leaving, Frank called, saying he had just woke up. I went on my way.

There was a good turn out, but boy was it cold. There was a very cool Raptor show, a woman and her birds from Howell.  Peregrine Falcon, Great Horned Owl, Screech Owl, Red Tailed Hawk, and a Bald Eagle. So Awesome!

Another woman from the Jackson Audubon Society said it was time to put out the Hummingbird feeders. There was a hummingbird at a feeder two days ago, and was back today.

Back at home, I was chilled. Fixed supper, finally warmed up. I did get the hummingbird food made and the feeder put up. Frank stopped over for a visit and we laughed while watching the Duck Dynasty shows.

Tomorrow is a workday. I'm tired and ready for bed.

Thank you for reading. Hugs.

No comments:

Post a Comment