Saturday, April 20, 2013

Saturday 04.20.2013

Slept pretty good last night, thank you God.  Awake at intervals, but felt rested this morning.

Did a couple loads of laundry and moved some things around.

Sunshine mostly, today, but cold and windy. Smelled like snow. I went out in the yard and "harvested" the 11 daffodil blooms, as the temperature is predicted to be below freezing again, and I'm not sure they will survive another "freezing" night. They are all in full bloom and are beautiful. Thanks to the person who planted them in the first place!

Frank came over this afternoon for a while, using a computer. I was making a pot of goulash and we really didn't spend time together.

The rest of the evening I sorted the electronic recipes I had saved.

Tomorrow afternoon Frank and I are going out to the park for a community "Earth Day" event.  Could be interesting....

Thank you for reading. Hugs.

2 comments:

  1. Daffodils are usually pretty tough...I grow them here in Eastern Canada (Newfoundland) and they can withstand some nasty cold.
    Florence
    www.perksofcancer.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Florence! I'm enjoying them inside.

      P.S. Nice Blog...

      Delete