Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Wednesday 03.13.2013

Up and over to the hospital for that early presentation.  It went well, and was well received. One of the best parts was that I have more of a voice today.  That helped...!!

I made a few stops on the way home.

After lunch, I put additional hardware up for the window treatment in the living room. But I hit a piece of metal under the drywall, and the drill bit wasn't going through it. Instead of doing something I might not should do, I called big brother Jim and asked. With his advice and encouragement, I was able to complete the project. Thanks, Jim!

The rest of the afternoon I got some housework done, as well as a little computer stuff.

I'm really tired tonight.  Overall I feel a lot better. Having a voice that sounds almost like myself is a nice change. I don't have very much drainage, but I do have the white noise in my ears still. That can go away any time.

Thank you for reading. Hugs.

No comments:

Post a Comment