Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Tuesday 03.05.2013

prime number day???

I felt well enough that I wanted to try a jog this morning. It was cloudy/overcast when I went out, but not even halfway through, the clouds broke and the sun was in a bright blue sky. So beautiful.  The air (wait--I can actually smell the air, not having much of a "smeller" recently) smelled fresh and cold and like winter with spring coming through. Wow.

Not the fastest run I've done, but I got out and exercised.

Breakfast, shower, and out to the store for fresh food.

After fixing and eating supper, I went for a haircut.

And a quiet evening.

Tomorrow is a meeting and a massage.

Tired tonight--still with a cough, but can breathe with my mouth closed most of the time. And by the way, my ears are still noisy. I may have to get "checked out" after all.

Thank you for reading. Hugs.

No comments:

Post a Comment