Sunday, March 17, 2013

Sunday 03.17.2013 Lucky Leprechauns

Had a great day today.

Sunshine.....

Went out for a run this afternoon, jog really, and though the sun was warm (it will be spring, it will be spring) that air was surprisingly cold.  I did meet the new neighbors on my way home, though, introduced myself, and welcomed them to the neighborhood.

Shower and food, then went out to pick up shelf brackets and then gasoline and fresh food.

I spent a couple hours putting shelves in the "dressing room" closet. That closet didn't have a hangar rod or shelves, just empty. The door is out in the garage. I may clean it and spray paint it and install it, if the hardware to attach it is still on it. If not, I'll have an area of recessed shelves.

Tired tonight, and work tomorrow. A big gob of greeny yellow stuff came out of my left nose hole. Kind of surprised me--and I'm glad it came out. Maybe I'll be able to get over this illness...

Thank you for reading. Hugs.

No comments:

Post a Comment