Friday, March 1, 2013

Friday 03.01.2013

I do believe that I turned the corner. Finally.

I slept pretty good, the first night without tissue wadded up and shoved in my nose holes. Not dripping when I'm upright. No "eye water" running down my face.  I don't look real good, but I don't look really sick, either.  Finally.

And when I spoke to myself in the mirror, I even had a voice!!

A couple of good coughing jags throughout the day.

I had the opportunity to go to the former daughter-in-law's place and return a few of their items, as well as pick up mine.  It was just a little awkward; special thanks to PG for offering to go with me. We had a nice visit on the drive there and back.

A quiet evening.

Tomorrow is a workday. I'm thankful I'm getting over this crud.

Thank you for reading. Hugs.

No comments:

Post a Comment