Sunday, February 3, 2013

Sunday 02.03.2013

I had a good day today.

A restful morning, then went out and shoveled the driveway. I thought it was great that I got in just as it started snowing really hard.  Oh, wait....waaaa....I just shoveled......  another inch or so.....

So be it.

I spent a little time in the basement, sorting and discarding.  *sigh*  It seems to be a slow process consolidating two houses.

Back upstairs, I had rummaged around in the freezer and found some chili.  Yum!!

I ate, showered, pedicure. Cleaned the bathroom and the kitchen. Had a quiet night; the Superbowl is on, and the lights are coming back on. That was an oddity!

Work tomorrow.

When I was bending over, my right ear was crackling. A lot.  I haven't had a claritin in a couple of days, so I took one. It helps.

Thank you for reading. Hugs.

No comments:

Post a Comment