Monday, February 25, 2013

Monday 02.25.2013

Rested with a scratchy throat most of the night, the tylenol and motrin helping just a little bit. My nose was dripping, too, so I tried a sudafed, also. I woke frequently, but seemed to rest in between.

Finally time to get up. Thick mucus in the nose that won't "blow" out. (why is that, when it just drips clear watery stuff?) I got ready for work, snuffing a big chunk of bloody yuck. EEWWWW!!!!!

More medicine, and I'm off to work.

I did fairly well, trying to keep to myself, using lots of sanitizer and washing frequently. Even with the medication, the nose occasionally dripped clear watery stuff, and my eyes are glassy and watery, too. I must look a mess.

We needed to staff down, and I clocked out. I had some committee work to do, and was able to make some progress with it.

Tonight I'm tired, and hope that I'll be able to rest and feel better tomorrow. It's likely I can be "on-call", and if I feel up to it, I'll go in for a meeting late morning.

Thank you for reading. Hugs.

No comments:

Post a Comment