Monday, February 4, 2013

Monday 02.04.2013

What a busy day... the first half was busy, and just as I was thinking I might be able to consume a cup of coffee while I began charting (late morning), I was asked if I could take a few minutes to do an impromptu interview.  ?!?!??  *SIGH*  OK......

Interview done, the surgical had come back, and I stepped into getting her recovered. I went to the cafeteria and procured lunch, eating a few bites on the way back to the floor. Down the hall, then back to the "break room" for a few more bites. Yes, that's my half hour unpaid lunch.

With the turnover of patients, the afternoon was like a whole different day. Busy. I was doing recovery stuff at 7 pm--and the greatest co-workers in the world came in and took over. Yippee!!!  I introduced them to the patient, thanked her for letting me take care of her today, and told her I'd be back tomorrow.

By the time I got the documentation done, it was closing in on 8 o'clock.

When I got home to a shoveled driveway  (thanks, Frank, the Best Son Ever!!!) I realized I was really glad he had done that. There was more snow than I realized.

And tomorrow I get to do it all again. Same thing, only different,

Thank you for reading. Hugs.

No comments:

Post a Comment