Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Wednesday 01.09.2013

Kind of a "slow" day today, meaning that I've not moved very fast.

Breakfast and off to Discount Tire.  Nail removed from low tire; rotated, inspected, and all needed aired up. Stopped for fresh groceries, then showered before going to Leah's for a much needed massage.

She worked on the areas that correlate with nerves and structures for my ears and sinuses, as well as moving the lymph fluid. She does a good job.

Supper, and then a haircut.

Cleaned the kitchen, took a shower again.

Tomorrow is meetings.

I took the last antibiotic pill tonight. I do seem to have less pressure in my ears, but they are still "hissing", and I'm still feeling wrung out. Thinking positive--I will get well. Soon, I hope.

Thank you for reading. Hugs.

No comments:

Post a Comment