Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Tuesday 01.22.2013

Didn't post the last couple of days...

Sunday night the internet was down. Monday Frank and I traveled home after a great visit with the Putnam family. The weather in South Carolina was nice--low 60's and clear skies. We got into Detroit to 7 degrees and light snow.

A careful drive home, where it was down to 4 degrees and 3 inches of snow on the ground. We took turns shoveling the driveway; we got his car out of the garage, and put mine in.

But his car wouldn't go on this slippery road. It had been plowed, but he wasn't able to get any traction. We finally got it back into the driveway, with me driving and him pushing. My car had no problem, and I drove him home.

By the time I got to bed it was midnight, and I had to get up this morning to work the Education Fair.

And that went really well today.

-1 degree outdoors with a windchill. Brr.

I stopped at the store for fresh groceries on the way home, got myself turned around for tomorrow, and caught up a little on the internet.

Tomorrow is Ed Fair again, as it will be through Saturday, (to get all of our annual mandatory competencies done).

My ears didn't fly very well. This afternoon I was not feeling well and my ears were very sore. I took a combination of motrin, tylenol, and a sudafed, and about an hour later I was feeling better. The ears were "popping" for a while after the medication was working, and I'm still feeling the pressure and the hissing. It often takes almost a week or so for my ears to feel "normal" after flying. And having 2 flights each way was a lot of ups and downs for me. I can only be patient and wait for them to settle down. I hope it's sooner than later.

Thank you for reading. Hugs.

No comments:

Post a Comment