Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Tuesday 01.15.2013

I was really tired last night, and slept fairly well.

After I had been up and moving around some, I had a bit of a cough. It surprised me, as I haven't been coughing hardly at all. I was able to spit out just clear stuff, some of it with bubbles. Hmm. Then I had a more forceful cough--and along with the clear stuff, there was some dark greenish/grayish/tan colored stuff about the size of a pea. Whoa! The next bunch had another smaller piece of the same stuff.  And after that, just a clearing of the throat kind of annoyance. I've only coughed a couple times during the day today.  And overall, I feel much better. Like that chunk of stuff is what was holding up progress.Whew!  The ears are still annoying, but I'm trying to talk myself into them feeling better, too.

I had a good work day, with a great bunch of girls.

Tomorrow is a meeting, and I'll start getting ready for the trip to South Carolina on Friday.  Getting excited!

Thank you God for this gift of life.

And thank you for reading. Hugs.

No comments:

Post a Comment