Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Tuesday 01.08.2013

Another workday, feeling tired and "not well", even though the "stuff" in my head seems to be less. My ears are still full (though maybe not as much pressure) and have white noise, sometimes very loud.

I got through the day with another great group of co-workers. We were busy. In fact, the rest of the hospital is bursting with very ill people. It seems the flu has come to the area and people are really sick.

And then I wonder--is what I have a form of the flu??? I don't know.

I noticed tonight when I was leaving the hospital that one of the tires on the car is low. I made an on-line appointment at Discount Tire for a check and rotation for tomorrow. And in the afternoon, I finally see Leah for a much needed massage. And in the evening, a haircut.

Loving that the days are getting longer.

Thank you for reading. Hugs.

No comments:

Post a Comment