Sunday, January 6, 2013

Sunday 01.06.2013

Saturday was a long day.  Took a trailer up to the JC and finished gathering the leftovers--beddings and kitchen items, mostly.  Having Family with me sure helped--I got overwhelmed a few times, and they surrounded me with kindness, and I got through it.

Before we left, we went out onto the frozen lake. The ice is about 6 inches thick, so it seems, and so crystal clear that you can see right through it to the bottom of the lake. Awesome!!

A safe drive home, thank you God, and with the trailer unloaded, J & P left about 10:35 pm or so. Thanks to all for the help.

Frank and I shifted the garage items around, and he left after 11. I stayed up and moved the indoor items around and put the refrigerator and freezer away.  I finally got to bed about 0200.

This morning, I woke at 8 and got up to take the antibiotic, then back to bed, getting up about 9:30 or 10. I had a quiet day, resting in between unpacking, trips to the basement, and sorting linen.

A nice shower, phone conversation.

I'm feeling a bit better, I think, but still have the ringing/hissing in my ears. Sometimes it gets kind of loud. Does that mean that it's gone, or less, sometimes, or that I don't notice it.....??  I sure hope it goes away soon.

Tomorrow is a workday.

Hoping to sleep well.

God's gifts are amazing, and I'm thankful for this life.

Thank you for reading. Hugs.

No comments:

Post a Comment