Saturday, January 12, 2013

Saturday 01.12.2013

What a nice day today!!

High 50's here and beautiful blue sky, for a bit. Clouds eventually closed in, but we had a great afternoon.

I took the van to the car wash, and just so happened that VG followed me home! Frank came over, and one of his friends, too, with his son. We enjoyed visiting and "tech time", as well as good food at a local restaurant.

After we ate, Frank's friend left, and V and I went out for a walk. Frank stayed at the house, catching up on rest. When we got back we talked and laughed, and after he left, she and I shared the evening. Thank you, VG,  for your most awesome friendship.

I think I'm feeling better--my voice held out mostly, the ear pressure is less (but still there), and they don't hurt as often as they did. Still hearing the hissing, though.

Tomorrow is a "down" day. Planning to rest.

Thank you for reading. Hugs.

No comments:

Post a Comment