Friday, January 18, 2013

Friday 01.18.2013

So, last night I forgot to write. I know, right??  I was so caught up in getting things together to travel. It wasn't long before it was nearing 11 pm, and I went to bed.

Today, I got up at 0500 to make sure I was ready to leave at 0700.  Frank arrived shortly after 7, and we made it to the airport, parked, and was through security by 0915. We had good flights, and Jeremy picked us up as he left work.

He and I went into the day care where Matilda goes. And when she looked at me she smiled and kicked and made my day!!!

He handed her to me and she snuggled me, like she really knew who I am. So nice.

Supper out, then a quiet evening with an enjoyable fire in the fireplace. It's cool here--low 40's--and the heat felt good.

My ears did pretty good; I had a couple of times that the pressure hurt really bad before the Ear Planes (pressure equalizers you can buy in the stores), but the left one seems ok tonight. The right one is still full feeling.

Hoping to sleep tonight.

Thank you for reading. Hugs.

No comments:

Post a Comment