Friday, January 4, 2013

01.04.2013

I wanted to sleep just that half hour/45 minutes longer this morning, but needed to get up to get the day's accomplishments done.

First off, to the dentist for a cleaning. "Looks good," my favorite words.

Next appointment was the doctor. He listened to me, felt the lymph nodes in my neck, made a couple suggestions (saline nasal spray, and/or a  "netti pot", and  a heating pad around my neck below my ears), and I got an injection of two steroids.

I had several items on the list today, and managed to do them all.

The trailer is reserved for tomorrow, and the van is filled with fuel and empty boxes. J & P and Frank are riding up with me to the JC for the final load. T & KS are meeting us there. The weather looks to be mild for a winter's day, and we might be there 2, maybe three hours. I'll say that I'm looking forward to going, collecting, and embracing those items into my home. I'm starting to feel relieved.

I can tell the steroids have reduced some of the swelling in my head and ears, but still have the hissing noise and ache. I hope to be much better tomorrow.

I'm off to bed, and I

Thank you for reading. Hugs.

No comments:

Post a Comment