Thursday, December 13, 2012

Thursday 12.13.2012

Finally woke after 20+ minutes of the alarm coming on.  Ugh--foggy head. I wasn't sure there was a meeting, because I hadn't received updates/emails about it. I texted a co-chair but didn't get a response.  And since I was already going to be late, I slogged through the morning, getting ready to go.

Plan B was that I could attend the second session of the class I had attended last week, and that was from 0930-1130. I got to the hospital about 0830--no one in the meeting room. It wasn't long before someone else came in for the class. I ended up learning a lot, and took over an assignment about 12:30. By then I was waking up, and ended up having a nice afternoon/evening.

At home, I got my lunch ready for tomorrow. Winding down, I hope to sleep tonight.

My left arm is still bothersome. I notice when I extend it to reach, that I "guard" it, not extending it all the way. It's sore when extended. So I subconsciously protect it. And when I notice that I'm doing that, I consciously extend it fully, stretch it, maybe massage it a little bit. I wonder how long it will take to go away--and/or if it will???  Time will tell.

Thank you for reading. Hugs.

No comments:

Post a Comment