Sunday, December 23, 2012

Sunday 12.23.2012

Another day...

Trying to get well.

Slept intermittently; when I was awake, I was coughing, up taking medicine, and visiting the bathroom. I slept well between 4 and 9, and woke feeling just a little bit better.

Breakfast, and putzed around some. I was thinking about work, and remembered something about "time" having to be in on the 23rd. That's today. I checked hospital email--yep, by 3pm today. And since I had called in ill on Friday, I needed to take care of my "time".

I tamed my hair, trying to look presentable, and went in. Took care of my business, and of course the best co-workers ever were asking me how I was feeling. And I didn't have much voice to talk with. I didn't stay very long.

Back home, I rested, read a little, enjoyed a phone call, and had a bite to eat.

My ears still have the ocean hissing in them; I hope that resolves pretty soon.

Tomorrow is a workday, but I'm first to be "on call". The census is low; I'm hoping the phone rings in the morning.

Thank you for reading. Hugs.

No comments:

Post a Comment