Monday, December 31, 2012

Monday 12.31.2012

I slept pretty good, finally.

When I woke, I heard....the loud hissing in my ears. It sounds like the white noise on a radio. And I would "turn it down" if it was external noise. Ugh.

I called the doctor's office on the chance someone would be there--and there was! I told her that I had finished the antibiotics yesterday and that I had this loud hissing in my ears. And she heard that my voice is still off.  She said she would leave a note for Doctor and he would call me back.

He didn't.

I'm hoping I continue to get better the next couple of days.

Mid-afternoon the sun came out, and I went outdoors. I ended up going for a walk--only a mile or so, but it felt good to be outside.  I worked in the garages, too, moving stuff around.

I did a couple loads of laundry while getting supper, and caught up with the finances this evening.

Tomorrow is a new day, a new year.

May God continue to bless us and guide us.

Hugs.

No comments:

Post a Comment