Monday, December 17, 2012

Monday 12.17.2012

Worked today.  Busy, but my assignment was manageable, and I was also able to help the others.

As the day went on, I noticed my chest getting "tight", and my throat hurting with sharp pricklies.  And feeling like I needed to clear my throat of something. An occasional cough, and even a couple of sneezes..... yuck. I'm getting sick.

When I left work I stopped at Meijer to pick up some cold medicine. I know that when I moved, I had discarded the older/outdated stuff. And while I was at the store, I picked up a couple items that were on sale, while I still felt pretty good, not knowing how I'll be feeling in a few days.

It took a bit to select which medicine I wanted; I finally did, though, and about a half hour/forty five minutes after I took it, I was feeling a little better. I added a vitamin c tablet, too, for good measure.

Tomorrow is a workday--I told the night shift that I was getting sick, but that I'd be there if possible.

Thank you for reading. Hugs.

No comments:

Post a Comment