Monday, December 10, 2012

Monday 12.10.2012

What a day!!

I had gotten up and was almost ready to go for my massage, when I picked up my phone.  There was a message--from Leah. At 0431.  She was ill and needed to cancel.  Ugh.  Hurry and get well, Leah.

Now the first half of the day was open. I needed a quiet day at home, to catch up on things around here, trying to make a decent environment for myself. Vacuuming, moving things around, put the tree up. I was able to go for a run, too, and enjoyed a nice shower.

Didn't get to the store, nor did I get the sloppy joe stuff prepared for the Singing Party on Wednesday night, at the Windham Hills Clubhouse, 4020 County Farm Road, Jackson. Near the Airport Road Meijer. 5:30-9pm, Potluck. Family oriented.

Food gathering and prep will have to be tomorrow and Wednesday, after a meeting and however many interviews we will be doing tomorrow.

I noticed my left forearm is sore again. What??  I really hurt this afternoon--like where the "cording" was a couple years ago. I took the time to do a lymph treatment; it was really sore, like a bruise on the inside. The soreness is not along the whole arm this evening, but is still there. Interesting.

Stay warm, and Thank you for reading. Hugs.

No comments:

Post a Comment