Friday, December 21, 2012

Friday 12.21.2012

0200.  Still not feeling like I can go in to the J.O.B., and I call in. Take more cold medicine and go back to bed.

I finally got up about 9. It looked really bright out there--reflection of light from the snow on the ground.

Breakfast and rest. I took the last of the cold medicine, thinking I might feel well enough to go out and get more, but I talked with Frank, who was able to do that for me.

It seems that all I've done the last couple of days is sleep, cough, take medicine, and eat. Tonight I'm feeling somewhat better, but still don't have much of a voice.

It's been "interesting" to hear the windows and their plastic creak with the wind. I think I even heard the tape around the attic stairway snap, too, when the wind blew just right. Jeesh.

Hoping I feel much better tomorrow.

Thank you for reading. Hugs.

No comments:

Post a Comment