Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Wednesday 11.28.2012

Another Great Day!!

Thank you God for letting me feel better....

I slept fairly well, surprised that it was almost 9 when I woke. And I saw I had missed a phone call from the J.O.B. asking for help. With three meetings in the afternoon, and being so late in the morning, it was moot to call them back.

Breakfast, and computer work. Got the policy final draft reviewed, and had major trouble finding it and attaching it to send it back. After way too long, it was time to go to meeting number one. I shot a courtesy email saying that it would be later this evening before I could attempt again...

Meeting #1 was good. Computer class for new program. Looks different, will need to use it to learn it. Go Live is next week. Yippee.

Back home for a conference call for the Best Fed project. So exciting. We (Allegiance Health) was selected to be one of the presenters, and the Team Lead and I were the only ones from our team that were online. (huh??!!  I was surprised and disappointed that others hadn't been able to participate)  Good stuff, this is.

After the call, I ate, and went back for a Department Meeting, where I was a presenter. 2 hours later, I stopped for gasoline and food on the way home.

A quiet night. I finally got that policy located and attached and sent. Whew.

Tomorrow I hope to get outdoors before going to another meeting in the afternoon.

Thank you for reading. Hugs.

No comments:

Post a Comment