Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Tuesday 11.27.2012

Workday today.  And it was GOOD!!

Busy, and was feeling overwhelmed this morning. My "cover" came in a bit earlier than I had anticipated--and as I started to tell her what she could do to help me, one of the girls from the meeting-to-be walked by and said we were meeting early--aren't you coming??  HUH?!?!? 

My first reaction was, CR@P!! I've got too much to do before I leave the floor. The next reaction was--I gave S. a quick report, made sure that the results of the tests I had been doing were known to the other team members, because I didn't have time to chart them on the computer, left S. with my worksheet, and I went off to the meeting.

It turned out that we were just gathering, getting set up, so to speak, collecting materials and such. I took the opportunity to get lunch, and since I hadn't had a break since 0630 (it was now 11:30) I was getting a bit lightheaded and knew that I wouldn't be thinking well without eating.

Yay for food!!

We had a great meeting, finishing our policy build. What a project! Next step is to fine tune this last piece, send it to the others to review, then send it to the Best Fed people for approval.

When I got back to the floor, they had been busy. S. caught me up on what was happening and what needed to be done. Thank you, S. This worked out well.

I continued to be busy the remainder of the afternoon. I got everything done, and was able to get everything documented from the entire day and clock out just after 7. Whew!!

Back home, I heated up supper and ate.

A quiet night.

Tomorrow is a series of meetings. That will be interesting....

Thank you for reading. Hugs.

No comments:

Post a Comment