Thursday, November 29, 2012

Thursday 11.29.2012

I waited until the sun warmed the air a bit before going out for a run. More like a jog, today--my hips felt tight, so I took it easy. I was also fighting a migraine. And I was just thinking the other day that I hadn't had one in a while. This one was complete with the queasiness, eye droop, numb face, drippy nose, popping ears, neck pain, eye ache, and spasms within the brain that I can feel. Yikes!  I went out anyway, hoping that the exercise would help.

It did--I could feel a brain spasm happening, and I stretched my neck several times. It hurts to do that, but it ultimately helped. It was probably a combination of everything--exercise, stretching, increasing the heart rate, increasing the body temperature. I could tell the spasm was "interrupted", and it continued to "quiet down" while I was outside, though my neck and brain have been sore all day.

Breakfast, shower, and off to another meeting. When I got back, I fixed supper and ate, and had a quiet evening.

Tomorrow is a workday, with another meeting, that I don't have coverage for. Time will tell if I'll be able to go or not....

I'm tired tonight, hoping to rest well.

Thank you for reading. Hugs.

No comments:

Post a Comment