Thursday, November 22, 2012

Thursday 11.22.2012 Thanksgiving Day

What a wonderful day I had!!

Started with going out for a run in the morning sun, mild mid 40's, birdsong, and minimal traffic.

Before I got in the shower, I put together the "Impossible Pie" Bisquick recipe for a breakfast quiche for Frank and myself before going to Grand Blanc. It was really yummy.

A beautiful drive north.

Such a lovely afternoon, spent with Jeremy, Jenny, and Matilda Skye; Jenny's parents, her brother and his wife and son, and Lola the dog, and another dog.

I will say I was a baby hog. And they let  me.  I did share her with "Uncle" Frank. It was fun to watch him with her.

I've got a few pics, of course. And so does everyone else. I hope we are able to share our photos with each other....

A safe drive home, thank you God, and a quiet evening.

Thank you for reading. Hugs.

No comments:

Post a Comment