Thursday, November 15, 2012

Thursday 11.15.2012 Opening Day

I woke this morning to gunshots. What?!?!?  Oh, yeah, deer season. That's a sound I haven't heard in many years. I'm outside the city limits here, and evidently there are areas nearby that can be hunted. Yikes!

The sun was in the clear blue sky, though it was a cold 44 degrees. Frank came over before he left for work, and we washed our cars out in the driveway. I used gloves--I don't know how he did it without. My hands hurt with the cold.

I did get the basement windows "foamed". I don't know if it's my imagination, or the milder temperature, or lack of wind, but the furnace hasn't been on as frequently this evening.  Time will tell....

A quiet evening.

Tomorrow I hope to get outdoors to exercise.

Thank you for reading. Hugs.

No comments:

Post a Comment