Thursday, November 8, 2012

Thursday 11.08.2012

I had a very good day today.

I slept as I do, and woke about 0730. I rested there for a bit, waiting for the furnace to kick in (so it would be warm when I got out of bed....*smile*

Since it was about 28 degrees this morning, and very frosty, I decided to wait to run until the sun warmed the day. It was predicted to get to 48 degrees, with just a light breeze.   So I had breakfast, and went downstairs to start the laundry.

I moved stuff around, again, and created a place to put the plants to overwinter. In the southeast corner, just under the windows.  They will get a lot of light there...we'll see how they do.

I had a good run. The sun warmed the air--the birds were noisy and squirrels busy.

While cooling off, I went out to check the boat.  Yep, doing ok out there. I put the cover on, leaving access to the motor cover, to put the trickle charger on the battery. But the indicator light went out when the battery was connected. !! Hm ??  The conclusion is that the charger is manufactured backwards, opposite polarity than it should have been. It's disconnected from the battery now. I hope the battery holds ok through the winter.

After creating and consuming a lovely salad, and changing the laundry around again, I finally got in the shower. Ahhh.

A quiet evening, putzing around, putting things here and there. Settling.

Tomorrow is a workday.

Thank you for reading. Hugs.

No comments:

Post a Comment