Sunday, November 25, 2012

Sunday 11.25.2012

A pretty nice day today.

I had a quiet morning, and when the sun poked through the clouds, I was hopeful that it would warm up a bit. But it was just a small reminder of blue sky--and remained overcast the rest of the day. I bundled up and went out for a run.

Which was really nice. Well, nicer than predicted. The weather report was 15 mph winds, and that would have brought the wind chill down to the 20s--but there was just an occasional light breeze, and that was fine with me. The dusting of snow was dissipating from the roads, and I noticed that by the end of the day, it was gone from the yards, too.

Breakfast, shower, phone calls.

I actually emptied another box this afternoon, and tried to organize another area.

Frank came over after supper, and we picked up a computer desk I had passed each of the previous two times out jogging. I looked at it a little more closely--seemed to be ok, and the paper taped to it said "Free, computer desk". Not sure what I'll do with it, but I've got it....

I spent the evening reviewing the budget, thankful I have a job that affords me a place to live and a means to support myself.

Tomorrow is a workday.

Thank you for reading. Hugs.

No comments:

Post a Comment